Thursday, July 30, 2009

Staying cool...or not..


It's almost 9pm on Wednesday as I write this, the temperature reached an unbearable 107 degrees here, I haven't heard yet but I think it might be a record. Anyway, I don't care too much about that I just want it to cool down a little, it's about 90 degrees in my house right now.


So what's my Smart Mom tip of the day...? I'm keeping it short because I want to get off my computer, yeah.. you guessed it.. it's too hot.. so I just want to refer you to a website I visited today, there's so much to look at there http://www.couponmom.com/ You'll find coupons for groceries, restaurants and all kinds of stuff, just be aware that some of the offers may require something of you, perhaps a few dollars or ultimately getting your name on a mailing list. Here's a tip for that one, create a free account with Gmail or Yahoo etc. and use it exclusively for those times when you want to sign up for something free, but don't really want your inbox to turn into Central Station! That way you can keep your personal email address personal.


Well, have a great day, I'll try to post a few updates on Twitter throughout the day. Follow me there if you like www.Twitter.com/smartmomsavings

No comments: