Sunday, August 16, 2009

Look what's new!

Have you noticed the new widget in my sidebar? It is really cool, you can do a search for content, check out the visitors map and see who the recent readers have been (you might even see your part of the world!) So what is it? It's Lijit, and you want to know what else is cool... it's FREE! You know I love to be smart and save, so this had to be for me. I saw a similar type of widget on someone else's blog and I checked them out but they want $9.95 per month! Yikes!

I found the link to www.lijit.com on Blogger and decided to get it, it was super easy to set up my account and get my widget here. You also get blog stats and more! You have to check it out, and those guys at Lijit have a sense of humor. I loved all their funny little comments during the download process... I guarantee you won't have more fun getting any other widget!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting your entry into our Lijit storytelling contest. We're glad you appreciate our humor as it's a big part of what keeps us going around here.

The winner of the contest will be announced tomorrow so stay tuned for more details...