Saturday, October 31, 2009

Daylight Savings Time!


Its that time of year again, the end of Daylight Savings (that is, of course, if you live here in the U.S.) So I thought I had better give you a little reminder, otherwise you'll be out of sync tomorrow with those around you.
I have to say I prefer DST in the fall because we get to put the clock back, which usually means for me that I get an extra hour of sleep. Can't complain about that!
Technically the time change is over night but we usually adjust our clocks before bed so that we don't forget in the morning.
If you choose not to use your extra hour for sleep, perhaps you can find another way to enjoy having one extra hour.... you could :
  • read a book
  • watch a movie/ TV show
  • spend time with friends/ family
  • clean your house (or not!)
  • pamper yourself
Whatever you choose to do I hope you have a blessed day and night!

Smart Mom

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: