Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just added... Smart Mom's Store!

I am among the many people who are looking for ways to replace and/or supplement their income. There are countless opportunities available, and of course we all have different circumstances so what works for one, may not work for another. Blogging is fun for me even though it takes time and effort, however on it's own it doesn't pay any bills.

I have just added an Amazon Store to my blog -"Smart Mom's Store". If you are not familiar with Amazon stores, it's pretty simple: my Amazon store lists hundreds of items that are sold on Amazon.com, you simply click on the link to my Amazon Store and begin shopping for items you want. As purchases are made, I earn a small commission! All payment transactions are processed by Amazon and they ship your products just as usual. So you get what you want and I get blessed by you!

With Christmas just around the corner, if you are considering purchasing any gifts online, please keep Smart Mom's Store in mind. I am offering many categories, from clothing to beauty products, electronics, video games, toys, music, books, DVDs, gift baskets and more, I think you will find something for everyone. Purchases are safe and secure and Amazon's pricing is very competitive. Also, many items qualify for free shipping, so please click on the banner above this post to enter my store and check it out!

Thank you!

Smart Mom


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Telecommuting Mom said...

This is a great idea! I knew Amazon had an affiliate program where you could post specific items but I did not know you could do a store. Do you mind if I post a link to your article on my blog for those looking to make some extra money? I will try to keep you in mind next time I shop Amazon. Thanks!
Alaina

Smart Mom said...

Thanks Alaina, I would be honored for you to link to my post! It really is a pretty good deal as it's free... I am hoping it will get some response. Thanks again!

annies home said...

thank you so much for sharing this infomration i will lookin to it and see if it would be for my blog. I am coming from twitter moms and have became a new follower of yours as well if you find time please visit my blog and see what you think

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this helpful information. I am looking forward to getting started. I was, however interested in knowing how to go about setting up an Amazon store.