- Keep your car engine tuned and your tires inflated to their proper pressure. This investment can save you approx. $100 per year on gas!
- Get regular oil changes.
- Shop around for gas. Prices can vary a lot.
- Use the lowest octane gas recommended by your car manufacturer.
- Avoid fast starts and stops while driving, you will have long term savings of fuel and maintenance costs.
- Don't sit in your car for prolonged periods of time with the engine idling. (If you're waiting for someone who went in the store, turn of the engine)
- Don't speed..... the cost of the ticket is not worth it!
Be sure to buckle up and drive safely!